Potential students and postdocs
I am always keen to hear from students and postdocs who are interested in working with me on using land surface/terrestrial biosphere models to study the impacts of climate and environmental change on terrestrial ecosystems. Please email me with a CV and brief statement of research interests and experience. The deadline for graduate student admissions in the Department of Geography at Indiana University is 15th December: https://geography.indiana.edu/graduate/how-to-apply.html
Also take a look the opportunities to apply for funding below:
To apply for the following opportunities you must already be enrolled in the IU Geography Graduate Program. The deadline to apply to IU is December 15th. For more information on how to apply for this program, please see this link.
Note that eligible applications may be able to apply to the Big Ten Academic Alliance FreeApp program to wave the IU graduate program application fee. Deadline for fee waiver applications is in November before the IU December application deadline. Please see this website for more information.
– NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program: https://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=6201&org=DGE&from=home and https://www.nsfgrfp.org (usually due in October)
– NSF DDRI: Geography and Spatial Sciences: https://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=503621
– NASA Future Investigators in NASA Earth and Space Science and Technology (FINESST)-2020 New Proposals: https://nspires.nasaprs.com/external/solicitations/summary.do?solId=%7BE16CD59F-29DD-06C0-8971-CE1A9C252FD4%7D&path=&method=init
– NASA Office of STEM Engagement Fellowships (US Citizens only)-2020 New Proposals: https://nspires.nasaprs.com/external/solicitations/summary!init.do?solId=%7bFE34FF68-88DA-AE12-9C18-A309B190C3F5%7d&path=open
– Ford Foundation Predoctoral and Dissertation Fellowships: http://sites.nationalacademies.org/pga/fordfellowships/index.htm
– NSF International Research Experience for Students: https://www.nsf.gov/funding/pgm_summ.jsp?pims_id=12831